PORTiXA™ Information for Professional Associations & Organizations
PORTiXA™ partnerships are designed to be mutually beneficial by creating
a win-win program for both your association and membership.
In a nutshell, PORTiXA™ is a powerful Internet portal that guarantees a doctor's clinic or
office, within their community, will be at the top of Google virtually 100%
of the time at a very low individual cost.
As an association, the primary benefits to partner with PORTiXA™ are:
- A member benefit that will almost immediately help your members build
- Provide the association a consistent and potentially substantial non-dues
- Provide your members a low-cost, customized association rate from PORTiXA™ they cannot otherwise receive.
- Potential endorsement and sponsorship opportunities at association events.
- Consumer searches will lead to your association
- Turn-key system PORTiXA™ does all the work with virtually no administrative responsibilities
required by association staff.
- Distribute periodic letters of endorsement by the association to
- Provide membership contact information to PORTiXA™ for marketing
- Provide advertisement/marketing opportunities to reach
In this day and age, there is no question that small businesses
success is directly dependent on Internet position -
specially with Google - which is the home to 94% of all online
searches. PORTiXA™ utilizes specific technology to place an office or clinic at
the top of Google every time a potential patient searches for a local doctor.
We also know an association's life blood is a strong and vibrant membership.
If doctors see the value proposition of membership, they will often become
We believe PORTiXA™ offers an incredible opportunity for your association to provide
one of the most important member benefits possible: New Patient Acquisition.
At no cost to your association, a partnership with PORTiXA™ will help achieve two of your most important organizational
priorities. Non-dues revenue & high value to your members.
For more information on building a partnership or to answer any other
questions please contact
Association Coordinator @ 253-269-6888